My 3Rs for a new relationship
- The EU and our relationship with it needs radical Reform
- This means Repatriation of powers from Europe back to Britain
- The new relationship needs to be put to the British people in an IN/OUT Referendum
The key reforms I want to see are
- Return to Free Market principles, reducing red tape and stopping protectionism.
- Protect the Pound: Financial rules for the Eurozone must never apply here. We are not in the Euro and this difference must be enshrined.
- Protect the UK: We need stronger border controls and must not be a haven for unlimited migration.
- Jurisdiction over courts, employment law and human rights must come back to Britain.